Transformational Personal Growth
The workshops will revive the connection and drive in your business, progressing with renewed energy, creativity, focus, and cohesion. Individuals who participate will learn how to feel more balanced, work in greater flow, which results in higher personal fulfillment and productivity.
Dates: Flexible. Ideally, business leaders have preferred mid-morning to noontime Retreats during the week.
Duration: 2 – 2 ½ hours. Each Virtual Retreat can be delivered as a “stand-alone” event, or several retreats can be sequenced as part of monthly or quarterly offerings to support your team’s growth and mental wellness.
Number of attendees: The ideal number is 5 – 25 participants for maximum results.
Cost: $325 per person per Virtual Retreat, or $275 per person if 8+ attendees
If the current global shift is affecting the mindset within your business, this Virtual Retreat will help identify personal needs and improve wellbeing during this economic, professional, and social transition.
Each workshop explores topics and themes that will be tailored around your team’s specific current needs. Learn how to create stability, balance routine, fortify healthy habits, and dispel fear and anxiety so that your team will no longer be hindered toward success.
Choose Your Virtual Retreat Below
Each Virtual Retreat can be facilitated as a one-time only event, or choose to build a sequence of Retreats that best fit your company needs.
The focus of this Virtual Retreat includes self-discovery measures coupled with gaining a clear understanding of the 4 stages of transformation.
By identifying which stage of your own journey in personal growth you are in, you will be able to make adjustments to your perspectives and personal behaviors. It’s much easier to navigate through life’s challenges when you have a map to help you see where your next decision should take you.
These workshops will deconstruct mental barriers to enable forward movement in your life.
Harnessing the Power of Gratitude
Understand how harnessing the power of gratitude will improve mental, physical, and relational wellbeing.
This Virtual Retreat explores thought-provoking ways that gratitude will resolve pervasive struggles with worry, fear and anxiety.
You will learn how to immediately build positive habits into your life where gratitude becomes second nature. You’ll be able to expand your perspective from a place of frustration and lack, into a place of security, abundance, and calm.
Shifting Into a Positive Mindset
This Virtual Retreat will dismantle feelings of worry or fear that each of us experiences at times. You will learn 8 tools you can utilize to immediately dispel fears and limiting thoughts.
You’ll learn to implement these tools to move away from paralyzing anxiety that hinders your personal wellness. Your takeaways also include routines and rituals to follow daily to support and strengthen your mindset.
The actionable tools in this Virtual Retreat will shift your mindset into a place of confidence and peace.
Levelling Up Personal Traits & Behaviors
In this Virtual Retreat, your team will explore the 6 personal traits essential for navigating towards successful, meaningful growth in life and business.
Attendees will tap into their motivators, including their true personal values and things they are passionate about. Your team will learn to identify unique personal behaviors that will advance them, such as honing assertive insight, making authentic decisions, and cultivating realistic optimism when it comes to techniques that advance leadership in life and business.
These workshops will create the opportunity for greater self-awareness in ways that drive towards excellence and success.
Cultivating Stronger Communities
This Virtual Retreat is designed to help build stronger social networks and communities. We begin by identifying your own strengths and areas for improvement within your social skillset.
Learn tools for effective collaboration with others and communicate ideas, needs, and expectations with confidence to navigate social challenges.
This workshop provides insights to help build and engage with a solid community of supportive individuals.
If you seek to strengthen current relationships successfully, this Virtual Retreat is for you and your team.
Reviving Authentic Connection
This Virtual Retreat identifies and explores 6 dynamic techniques for communicating deeply. Attendees will develop their ability to nurture partnerships that inspire and support them, in life and business.
In addition, we will learn 4 unique behaviors for cultivating relationships and community, including curating authentic trust, engaging in a balanced collaboration, and implementing constructive mindfulness.
The tools and techniques taught in this Virtual Retreat will help participants productively negotiate conflict and learn to create space for more fulfillment from their community.
“After the first day, I felt more awake to my emotions and got back to the right mindset to take action.”
“I am so happy I decided to take Christy’s virtual retreat, especially during these times of crisis. I wasn’t able to get out of my own way lately and was in a funk even before the crisis. After the first day, I felt more awake to my emotions and feelings and got back to the right mindset to take action. I was more aware of the events that was happening around me and learned how to process and recognize those events. I got back to the basics of what made me happy and I have gotten back on track. Having this course bring awareness of events that are happening with me brings opportunities to learn how to navigate yourself throughout the day and to be more awoke to yourself and others. I highly recommend taking this virtual retreat, especially during these times. Learning the best way to deal with situations can be a saving grace.” – Nutritionist, Canada
“I have a greater understanding of why I think and feel the way I do and have a clearer path for intention setting.”
The Virtual Retreat was something I had no idea of what to expect. I have previously never connected with my fears, values, inadequacies, strengths, or intentions on this level. Christy opened up a space to speak freely and openly, allowing me to explore my own experiences in a safe environment and discuss how they had affected me and my present actions in life. I have a greater understanding of why I think and feel the way I do, have a clearer path for intention setting, and which values I hold closest. She was extremely attentive to the stresses of the current Covid-19 situation and instilled calm and understanding through this turbulent time. It was great to feel supported and able to vocalize and vent anxieties in a safe place. Thanks again, Christy! I would actively encourage others to go through this experience with her. ~ Sophie Pontone
“Mental health and wellness initiatives are smart business. The cost of ignoring mental health in the workplace can dramatically impact many aspects of the organization—from output to working relationships to overall culture. By ingraining awareness, education, and open dialogue, it creates an invaluable foundation for a healthy workplace that benefits everyone. When employees feel heard, seen, and supported, greater productivity results.”
“[CEO’s] must promote the creation of a mentally healthy work culture to reduce burnout and boost retention and engagement. Fostering a healthy workplace means . . . being careful never to lose sight of the human element of your product. But most importantly, you must spend time recognizing the value humans add to every task and create an environment where employees feel valued — both for their work and for who they are as individuals.”
Is Your Team:
- Moving through their days with uncertainty
- Longing for something different, more meaningful but don’t know how to achieve it.
- Paralyzed with fear, worry, or engaging in negative self-talk
- Lacking confidence, scared to take risks
- Comparing themselves to others, worried to let down or be judged
- Feeling burnt out, overwhelmed, and confused as to how to make changes
- Unable to take time for themselves to nurture personal wellbeing (body, mind & soul)
- Feeling lost and directionless, as if change were impossible
- Struggling for their voice to be heard
- Unable to honor values that are important to them
Do You Wish Your Team Could:
- Position themselves in a place where they feel loved and supported
- Be more centered in their life and aligned with their values
- Feel empowered to make clear decisions to move forward
- Unclutter their life and be clear on what they want more of
- Find motivation to pursue their passions without worry
- Learn how to take action and learn what strategies to implement
- Succeed in their professional and personal endeavors
- Gain confidence to make life choices that bring them happiness and fulfillment
- Overcome their fears and become better versions of themselves
The Retreat Enables Your Team To:
- Be filled with positive power and the ability to make new choices.
- Feel empowered and able to punch through fears
- Be able to build a strong “why” in order to stay motivated every day towards shaping their life
- Experience pivotal moments where they listen to their own voice and trust themselves
- Feel comfortable, supported, and inspired to pursue their goals
- See their behavior and thought patterns more clearly and understand how to leverage these to improve their life
- Make a positive shift in their mindset so that worries and mental roadblocks no longer hinder them
- Increase their self-confidence to pursue their passions
- Achieve a healthy work-life balance that energizes them
- Become an excellent communicator of their needs
- Find clarity in their direction in life with confidence and ease
- Develop a clear, long-term vision you take with them
- Gain a renewed belief in their own ability to make good decisions that serve you better
Connect. Reach out for details on the structure of each Virtual Retreat and confirm which focus is the best fit for your team’s current needs. I will review each Virtual Retreat’s inclusions, activities, and takeaways with you, as well as determine dates and numbers for your organization.
Book. Click the “Book Now” button below to submit your details.
Make a Payment. After submitting your details, we will be in touch with an invoice of the total cost based on the number of participants, and options for payment.
Prepare. I will reconnect with you soon to provide final details and answer questions you may have. I’m looking forward to supporting you and your business!
Meet Your Instructor
Christy’s professional education expertise has afforded her the opportunity to work around the world. Since achieving a Masters Degree and Teaching Credentials in Sussex, England, she has created and developed two companies focused on Leadership Development Programs through education and conservation projects overseas.
She has delivered leadership initiatives internationally to individuals, universities, small companies, and non-profits in the UK, Europe, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, South Africa, Canada, the USA, and Australia.
Through her company, Venture Within, she creates transformational experiences for personal and professional growth. She lives a full and meaningful life while inspiring and enabling others to do the same.
- Expert in leadership development amongst professionals
- 20 years an Educator, CEO of Venture Within, and formerly Co-Founder of EDventure International
- Curated strategic leadership workshops catered for traveling professionals, with a focus on personal development and growth.
- Utilizes cultural immersive experiences as transformative opportunities.