Structured coaching that blends basic business mechanics, mindful personal growth, and holistic alignment.
This Group Life Coaching Program is for those seeking a lifestyle transition, or who are ready to get their personal projects or entrepreneurial pursuits off the ground.
The Group Life Coaching Program is more than just a series of coaching sessions.
If you are an entrepreneur, seeking to start a new business or pursue a personal passion project (such as writing a book or launching a new venture), these coaching sessions are for you!
Designed to provide you with structure, support, community, and accountability, the weekly facilitated sessions will help you get your business idea or passion project in motion.
New Dates, Coming Soon! Reach out for more details.
The Group Life Coaching Programs include:
- 90-minute sessions weekly for 12 weeks
- Personalized support catered to your current needs and goals in life or business.
- Guest facilitators with specialized expertise to provide clarity, understanding, and personalized Q & A sessions
- A vibrant space that provides trust, community, and accountability to help you achieve your personal goals.
- Structured workshops provide you with clear direction and inspire you to maximize your potential.
- In-session techniques, tools, and takeaways to integrate into your life to support you in reaching your goal.
- Three 1:1 Private Coaching Sessions separate from the scheduled Group Life Coaching sessions (one 1:1 before, during, and after the program)
- Limited spaces to ensure high-quality experiences in each session.
- Details below.
This Coaching Program helped realign and remind myself of my core values, and helped me tap into what I really want, which is for my profession to be more in line with my personal values. Sharing with other entrepreneurial women who have their own businesses was really helpful and inspiring. Christy is an amazing spirit and coach. She is really knowledgeable about the material and very good at coaching you through it and applying the concepts to you personally. ~ Carrie S.
Christy’s life coaching-mentoring program was the extra level of support that I needed during a stressful and uncertain season of life. As one who struggles with insecurity, indecisiveness, and lack of direction, I found this program to be so helpful in cultivating the confidence that I needed to act on my dreams and values. The most helpful part of my time with Christy was the accountability and redirection that she offered. Being able to check-in and refocus my perspective on weekly basis was very grounding and necessary to help launch me into a sustainable rhythm that will work for me beyond our sessions. ~ Bethany J.
This program has been incredibly impactful and was a pivotal moment for me. Leaning into this work has reminded me to listen to myself, and to not let my voice get lost in the needs and expectations of serving others. I feel more strongly connected to my values. It has been powerful to not only move energy away from things driven by over-thinking but also honor fear that comes from intuition.
I definitely recommend taking the time to participate in this course. The lessons are thought provoking and so valuable for anyone looking to reconnect with themselves and self-develop. ~ Kimberly
Christy’s coaching Program definitively influenced and motivated me. I want to use this momentum to change some things I have been wanting to improve but had been procrastinating. The course has led me to be more aware of my reactions. Instead of impulsively responding to a situation that I didn’t have under control, I am now more empathetic.
Take this Coaching Program! Give yourself the opportunity to be more aware. Aware of what you do, of how you react, of how you plan, and of how you see things around you. It is important to invest time in ourselves to be better and feel better. ~ Adriana
The bigger truth of this Program is that it teaches you to be a better person. I was left with an inspirational feeling to keep searching and keep learning to better myself. The program design, Christy, and the others in the Program with me made me feel comfortable, motivated and inspired. ~ Ulianna
It made me feel supported and comforted from the space it created and the intimate group of entrepreneurial women who were involved. It made me feel inspired to take actions to become more productive in my current work, but also more confident in pursuing a new idea and dream and making a big change.
You can connect with Christy easily, she is good a leading the group and focusing the discussions. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend it to others. ~ C. Shapiro
This Program is great motivation for personal growth. It has given me the patience to deal with situations that come up in my life, which I was not well equipped to deal with before. It made me realize some behaviours that don’t actually serve me. I feel I can fall back on the knowledge I gained whenever the situation requires it or I am unsure of what my reaction should be. ~ Ruby
Christy’s coaching sessions made me feel empowered to take back control of my life. The program helped me see my life in a new light, understand my problem areas in new ways. I felt encouraged by seeing my own strengths and ready to face my fears and overcome them. Dooo it! Come ready to see your life more clearly. ~ Brooke
I started this year taking a leap & investing in myself. While this pandemic & quarantine has been months of unexpected craziness and a lot of unknowns, I took it and ran.
While I was quarantined, I worked with Christy Nichols and completed the Coaching Program with Venture Within. It was so what I needed. I was able to get to a comfortable place in my life with myself. I learned so much about myself, and what I needed to love and grow. I was able to establish a much-needed routine. Rediscovering and implementing my values was the biggest take-away. – Nicki
Your Group Coaching Program
The sessions in the Group Life Coaching Program follow a successful curriculum, with built-in concepts and strategies that are tailored around your business or personal project pursuits.
- Begin with a friendly check-in.
- What victories have you celebrated and what challenges have you faced in the last week?
- Delivery of theme by facilitator
- Group discussion/breakout rooms
- Open Q & A sessions with the facilitator.
- Actionable takeaways you can immediately integrate.
- Determine next bite-size goals to be achieved during the week
- Accountability strategies in place to keep you focused, supported, and on track.
Group Life Coaching – Weekly Themes
- Week 1: Setting Intentions & Goals. Whether you seek a lifestyle transition, are starting your own business, or finally beginning a passion project, this workshop is the first step. Together, we will workshop your vision & mission, and basic business plan or plans for kicking off your project.
- Week 2: Self-Assessment. Acknowledging personal and social patterns of behavior. This workshop will help you identify personal strengths and weaknesses and learn how to leverage them in ways that help you successfully activate your endeavors.
- Week 3: Tapping Into Your Values. Identifying what experiences truly create a meaningful life for you, and how to bring those values into the forefront of your business or project. Learn how to eliminate mediocrity and enjoy more fulfillment.
- Week 4: Personal Wellness, Integrating Healthy Habits & Aligning your Chakras. What parts of your routine are working for you? What habits do you need to break in order to improve your mindset and move out of your own way? Guest speaker Natalie Namaste will lead us through a Chakra centering and alignment session. (Who is Natalie? Visit her site.)
- Week 5: Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear. Are you suffering from “imposter syndrome”? Do you battle fears that hold you back? This workshop teaches you how to reframe your thought patterns against negative self-talk and learn how to strengthen your mindset and lift mental blocks so that anxieties no longer hold your business or project hostage.
- Week 6: Storytelling. How to share your business endeavors or project successes with others through clear communication and targeting. This workshop will provide you with writing strategies for newsletters, posts, and blogs.
- Week 7: Creating an Online Presence & Marketing Techniques. This workshop will focus on the mechanics behind developing a digital marketing strategy. Guest facilitator Joanna Evans, an expert in digital marketing and founder of Stratbridges Marketing Consultancy, will be providing tips and tricks on how you can create online content easily and impactfully, followed by an open Q & A session for your business or project.
- Week 8: Four Stages of Transformation. What do change and progress look like for you? This session will review the mental and transactional stages of transformation to help you understand where you currently are on your journey. What have you accomplished so far? What pivots or adjustments are needed to further your growth?
- Week 9: Powerful Questions. This session welcomes back Natalie Namaste who will channel for those who wish to identify personal challenges and pain points. She will channel questions you have about your business ideas and help you find clear direction as you progress. (Personal channelling during the session will incur an additional $26 fee. Visit this page to more about Natalie Namaste’s offerings.)
- Week 10: Business Lessons Learned through Travel. Exploring Your Journey. In this session, Christy will share essential traits for success gained through travel, including skills such as flexibility, patience, open perspectives, vulnerability, and adapting to change.
- Week 11: Reviewing Your Goals. – Identifying any goals that may have been revised the last several weeks or enhanced due to your habit changes, commitment, and personal growth, and journey. Shift into a positive growth mentality gained from any hiccups, backslides, or failures.
- Week 12: Strategic Futuring – Celebrate your progress and create an accountability plan to maintain your momentum. Where will you take your business or your passion project next? What plans do you intend to make, moving forward?
You can expect to:
- Acknowledge and leverage your personal achievements
- Reconnect with your purpose
- Identify your personal strengths through critical thinking and self-assessment
- Focus on specific traits to enhance and improve
- Boost your self-confidence
- Recognize your patterns and learn to make better decisions that move you where you want to go
- Enhance personal skills and learn to integrate them daily towards your passion
- Create a strategy for accountability
- Improve communication and effective collaboration with others
- Be inspired
- Navigate through social challenges
- Strengthen relationships
- Communicate your ideas, emotions, needs, and expectations with ease and confidence.
- Inspire others
- Work with others towards successfully achieving your goal.
- Build and engage with a solid community of supportive individuals.
Christy’s professional education expertise has afforded her the opportunity to work around the world. Since achieving a Masters Degree and Teaching Credentials in Sussex, England, she has created and developed two companies focused on Leadership Development Programs through education and conservation projects overseas.
She has delivered leadership initiatives internationally to individuals, universities, small companies, and non-profits in the UK, Europe, Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, South Africa, Canada, the USA, and Australia.
Through her company, Venture Within, she creates transformational experiences for personal and professional growth. She lives a full and meaningful life while inspiring and enabling others to do the same.
- Expert in leadership development amongst professionals
- 20 years an Educator, CEO of Venture Within, and formerly Co-Founder of EDventure International
- ICF Accredited Certified Professional Coach
- Curated strategic leadership workshops catered for traveling professionals, with a focus on personal development and growth.
- Utilizes cultural immersive experiences as transformative opportunities.
- Specializes in transformative experiences that enhance leadership abilities on personal and professional levels.
The Group Life Coaching program provides tools to immediately integrate positive change into your life with ease. In weekly, online group sessions, you will be given both group support and one-on-one support catered to your specific needs and goals. The structure and momentum of these sessions will give you the boost you need to achieve your goals.
The benefits of joining a Group Life Coaching are:
- Work toward personal goals as part of a structured program
- Set weekly sessions to maintain forward momentum towards your goal
- The positive effect of social facilitation
- Shared wisdom of the group
- Camaraderie and trust within the group
- Improved conflict resolution
- Heightened emotional intelligence
- Accountability measures in place to help you meet your goals each week
- Part of a vibrant, engaged community
- Results-oriented framework in each session (you will see an immense improvement in yourself, and progress towards your goal)
- Access to three 1:1 coaching sessions with Christy
- More affordable value than private sessions
Group Coaching Program
Group Coaching Program
Seeking funding from your employer? Download and edit this Letter of Justification to demonstrate the added value and help secure funding for your enrolment.
Do you feel as if you are:
- Moving through your days with uncertainty
- Seeking more mindfulness behind thoughts that drive your behaviours
- Longing for something different, more meaningful but don’t know how to achieve it.
- Paralyzed with fear, worry, or engaging in negative self-talk
- Lacking confidence, scared to take risks
- Comparing yourself to others, worried to let down or be judged by family members
- Feeling burnt out, overwhelmed, and confused as to how to make changes
- Unable to take time for yourself to nurture your personal wellbeing (body, mind & soul)
- Feeling lost and directionless, as if change were impossible
- Struggling for your voice to be heard
- Unable to honor values that are important to you
- Remove blindspots in relationships to gain greater clarity
Do you wish you could:
- Position yourself in a place where you feel loved and supported
- Be more centered in your life and aligned with your values
- Cultivate mindfulness in thought processes and decision making
- Unclutter your life and be clear on what you want more of
- Find motivation to pursue your passions without worry
- Learn how to take action and learn what strategies to implement
- Jettison judgment, and ultimately focus your mindset on achieving higher outcomes without the clutter
- Succeed in your professional and personal endeavors
- Gain confidence to make life choices that bring you happiness and fulfillment
- Overcome your fears and become better version of yourself
The Progam results enable you to:
- Be filled with positive power and the ability to make new choices.
- Feel empowered and able to punch through fears
- Be able to build a strong “why” in order to stay motivated every day towards shaping your life
- Experience pivotal moments where you listen to your own voice and to trust yourself
- Feel comfortable, supported, and inspired to pursue your goals
- See your behavior and thought patterns more clearly and understand how to leverage them to improve your life
- Strengthen self-awareness in your values, life purpose, and desired legacy so you can shift your choices and leverage your actions
- Make a positive shift in your mindset so that worries and mental roadblocks no longer hinder you
- Increase your self-confidence to pursue your passions
- Achieve a healthy work-life balance that energizes you
- Become an excellent communicator of your needs
- Find clarity in your direction in life with confidence and ease
- Develop a clear, long-term vision you take with you
- Gain a renewed belief in your own ability to make good decisions that serve you better
My Clients Are:
- Individuals who are seeking a lifestyle transition. They could be exhausted from too much clutter and worry in their life. They seek more meaningful experiences and stronger relationships with others. They are burnt out and tired of living in uncertainty. They are ready to tap into their strengths, stop repetitive behaviors that hinder, and shift their mindset from a place that no longer serves them in order to introduce healthier habits that position them to a place of confidence, clarity, and personal fulfillment.
- Professionals who are “stuck in a rut”. They have lost their steam or become disenchanted with their career or livelihood. They seek change but are not sure which direction, and feel a little paralyzed as to their next move. They seek a way to generate motivation and confidence by shifting their habits or finding inspiration within their profession. They are looking for deeper fulfillment.
- Mid-life professionals who are successful, but looking for more purpose in their life. They seek inspiration and purpose through creating and nurturing a passion project or adding a dimension to their life routine that brings them joy and fulfillment. They don’t want to leap completely off the cliff and abandon their solidly built career, prestige, or financial security, but seek to add deeper meaning and fulfillment to their lives.
- Entrepreneurs who need a leg up on how (or why) to get started on their business or develop their business idea. Or entrepreneurs who feel stagnant. They are caught somewhere in the middle, between the excitement of a start-up and the success of perfecting their business. They struggle with feelings of overwhelm, fear, or burn out and seek a structured pathway that enables them to stay focused, productive, self-disciplined and helps them keep going.
- Bosses & Business Owners who are ready to remove blocks that had previously been pushed aside and grow at a higher and deeper level. They seek to cultivate mindfulness in their thought processes and decision making. They are ready to advance themselves to the next level of their professional and personal relationships by integrating soft skills such as humility, empathy, compassion, kindness, and gratitude into their communication. They will learn tools for conflict management and how to have difficult conversations in order to to remove barriers to their vision. Jettison judgment, and ultimately focus their mindset on achieving higher outcomes without clutter.
The Group Life Coaching sessions provide breakthrough discussions, transformative and reflective activities, personal insights, and accountability strategies.
Dates & Duration:
- Start date: Wednesday, April 7, 11:00 am Pacific/3:00 pm Eastern
- 12 Week Program
- 90-minute Group Sessions, weekly
- Three 1:1 Private Coaching Sessions with Christy throughout the duration of the Program (one 40-minute Private session before the Program starts, another 40-minute Private session any time during the 12 weeks, and one final 40-minute Private session following the 12-week Program).
- 20 Coaching hours in total, group & private combined
- $1800 for full Group Life Program – due April 5th
- 50% ($900) due by March 18th to secure your spot
How it Works:
Enroll online and submit your payment. Or contact me below to find out more information!
I will reach out to schedule your first 1:1 Coaching session before the Program begins to understand more about your personal goals, and what you aim to achieve through this program.