I haven’t spoken enough about the chocolate.
Anyone following my Instagram or who has read past blogs will recognize my affinity for the full moon and new moon rituals. I treat these celestial time markers as an opportunity to check in with my own personal goals.
Am I doing life right? Are all the moving parts that make up this life being nurtured? Important things –like my health, my family relationships, my business endeavors, and ambitions.
I live on the beach – do I dip my toes in the ocean enough to show my appreciation? Do I try to face my fears? How’s my writing coming along?
Touching base with my own self-growth twice a month – what do I want to manifest (new moon) and what do I want to let go of (full moon) has been a useful measurement for my own sense of happiness and success.
Always, these moon rituals include chocolate. Specifically, cacao.
Rich, raw, warm, decadent, dark, soul-reviving cacao.
Have you ever had the pleasure of tasting fresh cacao? Melted and blended with spices or honey or roasted coffee beans or almonds?
I used to partner with a cacao plantation in the mountains of Costa Rica, traveling with my student groups into the lush rainforests to immerse in Pura Vida culture for a couple of weeks. We engaged with locals in Spanish and we harvested cacao.
Since then, my consumption of chocolate has never been the same. You’ve heard it before –once you go black, you never go back.
With chocolate, I just can’t ever return to the pallid hues of Hershey or to bland, waxy Nestle. I need the good stuff, the real stuff. The stuff that doesn’t just tingle our tastebuds, but warms our souls. The kind of nutrient-rich cacao that we breathe in deep, and then drink fully down.
For this reason, my love of pure cacao and my love of the moon, I’m including a Full Moon Cacao Ceremony during my Retreat here in Nicaragua in June.
The cacao will have been harvested from local cacao farms on the nearby volcanoes.
I can’t think of a better way to wind down the Mind Body & Soul Retreat than with something that blends a sacred traditional cacao ceremony with the full moonlight, a beach lit up by bonfire and the tunes of acoustic guitar celebrating in the night air.
Intertwined with the rich, warm cacao and oceanside music, there will be the intention setting and releasing that I’m so fond of embracing. We’ll get a little “hippy-dippy”, fully acknowledging and integrating all we will have learned and experienced in Nicaragua.
The full itinerary of purposeful growth sessions, rejuvenating time off on an uncrowded beach, and cultural Latin adventure when and where you want it can be found here.
Or just email me if you want to know a little more.
This Retreat – the first since you-know-what – has been simmering for some time now, and I am ready and excited to finally share it with you.
And to share my chocolate.
Ready for a shift in your life and wellbeing? Join my Mind, Body & Soul Retreat here in my Nicaraguan paradise. Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- ️Gourmet, healthy and delicious meals daily (all dietary requirements catered for); (All breakfasts, all lunches, and dinner on first and last evening of Retreat)
- Modern, newly furnished private eco-casitas
- ️Exquisite open-air yoga shala with jungle views
- ️Rejuvenating yoga sessions, guiding you to flow easily away from parts of your life you are leaving behind, into the parts of your life you are ready to nurture
- ️Queen and King sized beds with soft cotton sheets
- ️Refreshing swimming pools
- Private Beach Bar Access
- ️Beach bonfires & full moon cacao ceremony
- ️Transformational personal growth & wellness workshops designed to give you that mindset shift you need – the mindset that will enable to you to believe that anything in your life is possible
- Surf & surf lessons
- ️Jungle hikes with coastal views
- ️Horse riding along the coast
- ️Day Spa & Boutique Access
- ️Airport pick up and drop off
- ️Wifi/AC/Hot Water
- ️Safe and comfortable transportation in-country
- ️Calendar of optional local cultural immersion activities
- ️Pristine beaches and spectacular sunsets
- And so much more . . . .
Details on the Nicaragua Retreat here.
Reply in the form below if my 1:1 you’re ready for my private coaching and mentoring sessions to support you. 🙂
My Stories are pretty good. 🙂
Want to connect? Click below to receive future blog posts, join any of my mentoring programs, ask about how to join an upcoming retreat, or how to co-host your own retreat with me.