I often get asked, what is the magic that happens on my Retreats? What do people do?
Well, we do a lot.
But whenever I sit down and map out the kind of experience I want to create for others – I don’t think about what I want them to do.
I think about how I want them to feel.
It starts with trying to understand how they might be feeling right now.
Right now, most of us have some level of pandemic trauma: Burnt out and travel–starved. Emotionally drained and mentally exhausted.
Some of my Retreat-goers seek a break, comfort, or calm from all they are going through.
Some are bored, lacking personal fulfillment. Perhaps feeling the malaise that our efforts aren’t giving us the returns we long for, and there must be something more.
More connection. More purpose. They are ready to step it up.
When my participants arrive in Nicaragua, they arrive ready. A little travel-worn, maybe, but curious and excited too. They are ready for a shift.
My job is to create the experiences that fuel that shift.
- The shift from a lack mentality to flow and abundant attraction.
- From misalignment to connection with what fulfills.
- From floating to purposeful.
- From unrelenting focus to relaxation and renewal.
This might sound as if I could have a Retreat populated with 8 different personal needs. But the template to meeting those needs is all the same.
Connect. Get clear on what you want. Identify the tools you need so you can create and experience what you desire. Then begin implementing these tools in your life, one by one, until your every need is met.
So when I create my Retreats, I think about what my Retreat goers will want to feel during, and how they will feel on the other side.
The goal is that each person leaves here with their vibrations raised, having shifted positively for the long-term.
Maybe it’s the purposeful growth sessions each morning that creates this shift.
Maybe it’s the smooth, Nicaraguan coffee we enjoy accompanied by morning bird songs. Maybe it’s the rejuvenating yoga sessions under the jungle canopy.
Maybe it’s a surf session, an ambling beach walk, a massage, a beach club cocktail, or an unplanned conversation mid-week with our feet in the pool that ignites a personal breakthrough.
Maybe it’s all of the above.
Either way, the Mind, Body & Soul Retreat in June is kicking off soon.
And for those who come, for those who want to feel something more, this could change everything.
Ready for a change? Join my Mind, Body & Soul Retreat here in my Nicaraguan paradise. Here’s a sneak peek at what kind of experience you can expect:
- ️Gourmet, healthy and delicious meals daily (all dietary requirements catered for); (All breakfasts, all lunches, and dinner on first and last evening of Retreat)
- Modern, newly furnished private eco-casitas
- ️Exquisite open-air yoga shala with jungle views
- ️Rejuvenating yoga sessions, guiding you to flow easily away from parts of your life you are leaving behind, into the parts of your life you are ready to nurture
- ️Queen and King sized beds with soft cotton sheets
- ️Refreshing swimming pools
- Private Beach Bar Access
- ️Beach bonfires & full moon cacao ceremony
- ️Transformational personal growth & wellness workshops designed to give you that mindset shift you need – the mindset that will enable you to believe that anything in your life is possible
- Surf & surf lessons
- ️Jungle hikes with coastal views
- ️Horse riding along the coast
- ️Day Spa & Boutique Access
- ️Airport pick up and drop off
- ️Wifi/AC/Hot Water
- ️Safe and comfortable transportation in-country
- ️Calendar of optional local cultural immersion activities
- ️Pristine beaches and spectacular sunsets
- And so much more . . . .
Details on the Nicaragua Retreat here.
Reply in the form below if my 1:1 you’re ready for my private coaching and mentoring sessions to support you. 🙂
My Stories are pretty good. 🙂
Want to connect? Click below to receive future blog posts, join any of my coaching programs, ask about how to join an upcoming retreat, or how to co-host your own retreat with me.
Get In Touch